The second annual ‘Culture Change in Construction: Leading Building Safety Conference’ in conjunction with UK Construction Week takes place on Thursday 23rd March at the QEII Conference Centre in Westminster. You can find out more about our evolving plans HERE
This year’s event will focus on showcasing and sharing learning and best practice from companies at the forefront of driving culture change in their organisations through the BSF Champions programme.
Keynote speakers and practical sessions will also provide latest thinking, insights and proven practical tools to help delegates focus on how they can improve and shift culture in relation to building safety in their own organisation.
Last year’s event attracted over 350 delegates including industry leaders, chief executives, senior leadership team members, building and fire safety leaders, managers and technical specialists, value chain professionals, manufacturers and representative from supporting organisations and consultants.
Who should attend
This event is aimed at:
- Home builders
- Building owners and building management companies
- Principal Contractors and Principal Designers
- Supporting Organisations (Architects, Solicitors, Surveyors, Fire Engineers, Consultants etc)
- SMEs and Sub-Contractors
- Housing Associations/Social Housing Organisations
- Procurement Frameworks
- Local Authorities
- Trade Associations and professional bodies
- Public bodies.
- Dame Judith Hackitt (Confirmed)
- Steve Elliott CEO Chemicals Industry Association (Confirmed)
- Gus Carroll, Chair COMAH Strategic Forum (Confirmed)
- John Monks, Director of Safety and Security, British Airways (Confirmed)
- Peter Caplehorn, CEO CPA and Joint Chair of CLC Building Safety Workstream (Confirmed)
- David Topliffe, Chair of CCPI (Confirmed)
- Steve Marr, Chief Executive CPI (Confirmed)
- Senior representatives of Barratts, Hill, Persimmon, Morgan Sindall, Galliford Try, Salix Homes, MHS Homes, Danescroft, Orion Fire, Martin Arnold (All Confirmed)
- Chris Griffin McTiernan, Deputy Chief Inspector of Buildings, The Building Safety Regulator
- Geoffrey Brown, Assistant Director – Construction Products: Sector Compliance Team, OPSS