We are looking for an Intern content researcher to enrich resources for our building safety leadership and culture learning and excellence hub (LEH). The hub is being developed to be the heart of a construction industry online community of organisations committed to putting building safety first through the sharing of learning, innovation and best practice.
- Salary: Real Living wage (£9.9 or £11.05 if living in London)
- Applications to: Gary Townsend Vila: Gary.TownsendVila@buildingasaferfuture.org.uk
- Applications to include CV and covering letter.
- Please also note that as part of the interview process we will be asking candidates to share 1 or 2 examples of relevant/aligned work (e.g. examples of content/copy they have produced and the research undertaken to inform that content) that they are most proud of.
- Interviews will be online
- Location is hybrid/remote working
- Closing date: 31 May 2022